The Olympic Jacket is our version of a French Work Coat. Wear it as a shirt or jacket. The button front wind shielding fabric keeps warmth in and cold out, and is built to stand the test of time.
- Women should size down
- Button down construction, straight hem
- Three pockets - two side patch pockets and 1 chest pocket
- Single button cuffs
- Heavy Weight Twill
Model in Canvas is 5'9" and wearing a size S.
All Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los Angeles, California with high quality, globally sourced materials. Select bedding and accessories are currently made in China, and we work closely with our manufacturer there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
HEMP WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT. BELOW ARE SOME SUGGESTED TIPS FOR TAKING THE BEST CARE OF YOUR HEMP.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
HEMP + MERINO WOOL BLENDS:
- Follow the same instructions as above for Hemp + Organic Cotton blends, but be extra careful to only tumble dry on very cool settings. Laying flat to dry is the best way to maintain integrity of wool fibers.